VIRACLEAN® is formulated to replace most cleaning products and hospital grade disinfectants. VIRACLEAN® can be used for cleaning and disinfecting. This product is not intended for use on therapeutic devices. INSTRUMAX® PINK is available as an instrument disinfectant low level for use in disinfecting non critical medical devices.
A considerable investment in both time and money has been made in the interests of improving the safety and efficacy of hospital grade disinfectants. VIRACLEAN® can be used for both cleaning and disinfecting, demonstrating beneficial versatility for healthcare and associated environs. VIRACLEAN® has been proven to kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses including Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Hepatitis B virus, Herpes Simplex virus, Influenza virus, and kills Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
FEATURS & BENEFITS
✔ Preferred hospital grade disinfectant in Australia and New Zealand
✔ non flammable
✔ Suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
✔ Does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
✔ Will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
✔ Neutral pH
✔ Non corrosive
✔ Mild lemon fragrance
✔ Suitable for use in both dirty and clean conditions
VIRACLEAN IS PROVEN TO KILL
✔ Candida albicans
✔ Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
✔ Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
✔ Escherichia coli (E coli)
✔ Hepatitis B Group virus
✔ Herpes Simplex virus
✔ Influenza virus
✔ Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
✔ Proteus vulgaris
✔ Pseudomonas aeruginosa
✔ Salmonella choleraesuis
✔ Staphylococcus aureus
(MRSA or Golden Staph)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE –
- The use of gloves is recommended whenever using disinfectants.
- To remove organic soiling (blood, sweat, sputum etc) from a surface, it is recommended to apply VIRACLEAN® liberally
around the soiled area and work towards the centre.
- Soak up using fresh, disposable cloth.
- Once clean, to disinfect the surface, apply undiluted and leave to dry for 10 minutes at room temperature. If required, soak up using fresh, disposable towelling.
- Used towelling should then be disposed to a suitable receptacle.