Whiteley Instrumax Pink
Instrumax® Pink is approved for use on non-critical medical devices including stethoscopes, thermometers, blood pressure cuffs, tourniquets, humidicribs, MRI machines and nebuliser face masks commonly used in the treatment of asthma.
Instrumax® Pink is also suitable for a wide range of non-medical applications including training masks and mannequins used for CPR training and other related applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specially formulated instrument grade disinfectant.
- Suitable for numerous applications.
- Kills a broad range of pathogenic bacteria.
The Instrumax® Pink label lists that it is proven to kill:
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E coli)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
- Proteus vulgaris 3 Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Influenza virus FUNGI
- Candida albicans
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES & NON CRITICAL MEDICAL DEVICES
- Remove organic soiling (blood, sweat, sputum etc) from the surface or device.
- For surfaces use a detergent (i.e. Speedy Clean or Mediclean) and for devices use an instrument detergent (i.e. Matrix®, Clinimax®, Sonidet) according to the equipment manufacturers instructions.
DISINFECT – Use undiluted
- Disinfect the surface using Instrumax® Pink ensuring the product fully contacts the surface or device.
- Allow to dry, ensuring a minimum 10-minute drying time.
- Instrumax® Pink can be used to soak devices directly in the solution for not less than 10 minutes.