Diversey Divercleanse Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Divercleanse is a liquid HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT which kills germs, bleaches and removes stains, smells and soils from surfaces. Suitable for a wide variety of hard surfaces both indoors and external.
DIVERCLEANSE may be used in a number of applications including the following:
- Shower recesses and tiles.
- Washrooms including toilets.
- Floors and other hard surfaces.
- Drains and waste pipes.
- Waste bins.
- Bench tops & other hard surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Hospital grade disinfectant.
– Eliminates mould and bacteria.
– Designed to cling to sloping or vertical surfaces for prolonged cleaning performance.
– Cleans, disinfects and deodorises in one product.
– Removes unpleasant smells.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT – Dilute 1:4.8 (128mL per 750mL of water).
- Apply to surface & allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe away any residue.
MOULD REMOVAL – Use undiluted.
- Apply to surface ensuring adequate coverage.
- Allow to penetrate surface & lift Mould, Stains, Odour.
- Wash / Wipe away residue. Reapply if heavy build up.