Tasman Lemongrass Concentrated Disinfectant
LEMON GRASS is a yellow coloured liquid that contains a combination of cleaning agents and highly effective quaternary sanitisers plus a long lasting fresh lemon residual perfume.
LEMON GRASS has been specially formulated to clean all hard surfaces and to leave cleaned surfaces germ free. Typical uses would be the cleaning and sanitising of bathrooms, showers, toilets, basins, locker-rooms, and change-rooms. LEMON GRASS is the ideal cleaner/sanitiser for use in restaurants, motels, hotels, surgeries and nursing homes. Stains, grease and dirt marks are all quickly and easily removed from all hard surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One step sanitiser.
- Highly residual perfume which cleans the air and is particularly effective in hot weather and in air-conditioned areas.
- Contains highly concentrated germicides that are effective against a wide range of micro-organisms.
- Safe and suitable for use on glass, tiles, stainless steel, porcelain, plastics and painted surfaces.
- Non-abrasive and will not scratch surfaces to be cleaned.
1. For normal cleaning and sanitising requirements use a dilution rage of 1 part LEMON GRASS to 60 parts of hot water (two thirds of one cup to a bucket).
2. To clean more heavily contaminated areas a dilution of 1 in 25 is recommended.