COBRA is a self rinsing formulation designed to effectively remove grease, oil & water deposits from evaporator, condenser coils & fins.
The stream spray allows the product to be dispersed deep into the unit for thorough cleaning. Upon contact with the surface of the coil, Cobra begins to react and flush soil to the surface. It is not necessary to rinse if applied in place to a functional unit that produces moisture.
Moisture produced will rinse product from contacted surfaces. Rinsing is required on units that have been removed for repair or cleaning.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Concentrated economical formulation.
- Ideal for professional use.
- Self rinsing so no need to flush unit after contact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HEAVY DUTY – Use neat.
MEDIUM DUTY – Dilute 1:3 with water.
LIGHT DUTY – Dilute 1:5 with water.
- Dilute according to level of soiling.
- Direct spray between fins allowing the product to penetrate inner surfaces.
- Allow to stand 5-15 mins depending on soiling. Longer if excessive soil is present until the foam reaction has ceased.
- Turn on unit to cycle product through.
- Wipe away any residual with a clean microfibre cloth.