Minehan Drain O Flush
DRAIN-O-FLUSH has a chemical dissolving action which unclogs and opens drains. DRAIN-O-FLUSH is highly concentrated and works with a chemical action instead of agitation. It dissolves and liquifies grease, cloth, sanitary napkins, paper, tea bags, hair, urine, salt build-up, peels, oil, tobacco and other organic matter. It reduces odours by keeping drains clean and preventative maintenance saves time and labour costs. DRAIN-O-FLUSH contains corrosion inhibitors and does not have metal particles which can collect in drains. It will not harm most common metals except aluminium.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly concentrated, professional strength.
- Chemical dissolving to unclog and open drains.
- Reduces odours by keeping drains clean, saves time and labour costs.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors, has no metal particles that can collect in drains.
- Will not harm most common metals (except Aluminium!)
- For drains, sinks, cesspools, grease traps & septic tanks.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove excess water.
- Pour product slowly into drain.
- Immediately place container over drain to protect against possible splash back.
- Let stand for 5-15 minutes then flush thoroughly with cold water.
- Do not add water or any other chemical to acid as a violent reaction will occur. Always add acid to water.
- Avoid contact with porcelain, aluminium, chrome and stainless steel – if contact occurs flush with water.
- If drain has not cleared, remove excess water and repeat process.
Because grease traps and drains very in size and condition, allowances must be made for the quantity and kind of material to be dissolved.
The following are recommendations:
SMALL DRAINS: Apply 250ml, allow to stand for 5 minutes then flush with water for 3 minutes.
FLOOR DRAINS: Apply 1 litre, allow to stand for 15 minutes then flush with water for 5 minutes.
GREASE TRAPS: Apply 1 litre or more. Use 250ml periodically for control.
SEPTIC TANKS: Apply 1 litre for every 500 litres capacity. Pour into drain.
CESSPOOLS: Apply 1 litre for every 250ml capacity. Insert through hose to bottom of pool.