Enzyme Wizard Grease & Waste Digester
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy single dose application.
- Safely cleans clogged and problem drains, including floor drains, beverage tower drains, urinals and commodes.
- Will not generate heat or corrode plumbing.
- Naturally clears pipes and drains
- Deodorizes by attacking the organic source of odours.
Multi Function Enzyme: The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Having the broad spectrum of enzymes, ensures the breaking down of all the organic matter in a grease trap from FOG’S, to starch to sugars
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved grease trap efficiency beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product, ensuring the elimination of odours deep into the drain pipe and opening up drain lines ensuring free flow, without the need for a expensive equipment.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe”, as well as being plant based and won’t affect natural bacteria in the sewer system.
- Safely clears drains without toxic bleach or chlorine.
Start up Application Directions:
- Initially pump out Grease trap. Once grease trap is clean then add Grease and Waste digestor directly into grease trap at a rate of 120ml per 370L of grease trap.
- Then dose Grease Trap with above dosages every three days, at the closest inlet to the grease trap.
- If there are odours coming out of the drains leading to the grease trap then dose down the drains that lead to the trap.
- Maintain the Grease trap by dosing the recommended dosages as per the Directions.
- Typical Application of Enzyme Wizard Grease and Waste for grease traps / Drain Lines:
- Measure out 120ml using the Grease and waste digestor twin chamber measuring bottle supplied.
- Application rate for the Grease and waste digestor is 120ml per 370ml size grease trap. This means that a standard 2000L grease trap would need 600ml of Grease and waste digestor everyday.
- The product is applied directly into the Grease trap or the drain that is located closest to the Grease trap.
- To keep drain lines odour free and clear add 120ml of grease and waste into drain line until odour has gone or slow drain is now flowing freely.).
The Enzyme is a multi functional Enzyme and will break down all organic matter that is in the Grease trap. In most cases there are other organic contaminants down in the grease trap that need to be eliminated. This where the multi enzyme formula works at its best.
For best results application of the product is very important – if the product is applied properly results will be quicker and savings by using the product will be quickly noticed.
It is important to understand that once the problem has been solved to then move onto the maintenance programme as outlined in the directions, otherwise all cost savings will be lost
Application is a very important part of the product – it is for this reason Enzyme Wizard can introduce you to EVAC who we have a partnership with. EVAC can install an automated dosing system that is controlled and monitored remotely by a mobile phone.
Phone 03 9533 2235 for EVAC contact details.