Sampson Elbow Grease
Elbow Grease is a highly concentrated alkaline cleanser designed for the removal of heavy greases, cooked-on fats, blood, meat juices and other protein matter. It penetrates and breaks down even the heaviest soiling, emulsifying the fats and provides for easy and rapid
removal of cooking splashes and splatter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Universal cleaner designed for ovens, grills, bbq.
- Removes oil, grease & fat residue.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Elbow Grease can be applied neat or diluted up to 10:1 in warm water depending on the degree of soiling present and the frequency of cleaning operations undertaken.
- Pre-warm oven or grill to approximately 40 Degrees Celsius.
- Switch off appliance.
- Apply Elbow Grease by brush, mop, swab or spray over entire area to be treated.
- Wait 5– 10 minutes or until soiling has softened.
- Wipe off with clean cloth rinsing frequently.
- Repeat items 3 to 5 if heavy deposits persist.
- Rinse well with clean, warm to hot water.
To clean shelves cooking tops, spacers etc.
- Ascertain that item to be cleaned is corrosion resistant.
- Prepare a solution of 100mls of Elbow Grease per litre of warm water in a large flat plastic vessel.
- Immerse units below fluid level for sufficient time to soften deposits. This could vary from 1/2 hour for light soiling to overnight
for baked-on foods.
- Rinse well with clean, warm to hot water