3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish
3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish is ideal for stainless steel, chrome, laminated plastics and aluminum surfaces. With a high-gloss formula, it wipes clean with no streaks or buildup, resists fingerprints and masks surface blemishes.
NSF A-7 Registered. Meets the requirements of the NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program for metal cleaners and polishes for nonfood contact surfaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Cleans and polishes in one step!
- Light citrus fragrance.
- Leaves a light protective film which masks or covers up blemishes.
- Slows re-soiling, reduces fingerprinting.
- Makes re-cleaning easier.
- Resists streaking.
Where and When to Use
– Suitable for use on stainless steel, architectural aluminum and other interior surfaces.
– Can be used on other hard washable surfaces such as laminated plastics, enamel and ceramic.
– Not suitable for extremely shiny mirror finished stainless steel.
– Not intended as a glass cleaner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner Polish is ready-to-use. Shake can well.
2. Turn spray tip so arrow points to dot on can rim.
3. Hold can upright 6-12 inches from surface.
4. Spray area lightly.
5. Clean entire area and polish to desired shine using clean dry cloth.
1. Spray a liberal amount of 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish onto a Scotch-Brite brand # 449 white Scrubbing Pad or Scotch-Brite brand # 620 Cleansing Sponge or 3M Power Pad 2000, 3000.
2. Vigorously rub the surface to remove the heavy soil. Always rub stainless steel in the direction of the grain.
3. Wipe surface with a terry cloth towel to remove the excess 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish.
4. Using a clean dry cloth, buff in the direction of the grain to achieve maximum shine.