Minehan Alka Foam
Minehan Alka Foam is designed to penetrate, emulsify & remove tough food soils as well as natural & liquid smoke residue from smokehouses, fryers & other food processing equipment.
Special penetrating agents in the Alka Foam formula provide a high foam detergent system for quick initial penetration & prolonged contact time. Alka Foam is built to the heavy duty high performance standards expected in today’s food safety conscious environment. It attacks food soils such as sugar, fat, protein, salt or any combination of these & removes them quickly & efficiently.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Highly alkaline formula
– Thick foaming formulation
– Multi functional
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
GENERAL SOILING – Dilute 1:50 with water.
HEAVY DUTY – Dilute 1:10 with water.
Adjust dilution ratios according to level of soiling.
- Pre-rinse surface to remove visible soiling.
- Using a foam applicator, brush, cloth or mop to affected surface.
- Allow foam to stand for approximately 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Rinse product contacting surfaces with potable warm water after use.