RapidClean Gloss Plus
RapidClean Gloss Plus is for use on hard floor surfaces including Vinyl, Terrazzo and Timber.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High performance sealer.
- High & low speed burnishable.
- 2 in 1 sealer and finish.
- Provides brilliant gloss finish to surface.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove all of the old polish and sealer using a floor stripping product, ensuring to follow all procedures and directions as per label.
- Pick up all remaining residue and rinse area with a solution of detergent.
- After the stripped surface is dry and has been swept the surface is now ready to seal.
- Always use a new or dedicated mop to apply a floor sealer/ finish. For best results use a polycotton sealing mop . To avoid potential problems a mop and bucket should be dedicated for sealing floors.
- Place the GLOSS PLUS into the clean, dry bucket. Immerse the mop in the bucket with GLOSS PLUS.
- Wring the mop out with moderate pressure applied to the wringers. The mop head should be thoroughly soaked but not dripping.
- Apply the GLOSS PLUS to the floor using a figure 8 motion. Each figure 8 should overlap the previous stroke to ensure consistency.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time between coats. (This may vary depending on airflow and drying conditions).
- Buff after applying 4-6 coats, (preferable to buff after four coats and apply two further coats for best results).
- Leave surface to cure for 24 hours before burnishing.
- Ensure floor is swept daily.
- Mop and scrub the floor with neutral detergent at a dilution rate of 9mL/ Litre of water.
- Use a Floor Maintainer twice a week to provide extra wear and durability. This will help increase slip resistance.
- Buff floors daily.