Armor Plate – Floor Sealer Finish
Armor Plate Floor Sealer Finish is a highly advanced floor finish with superior “off-the-mop” initial gloss. This ultra-high solids formula provides exceptional film clarity, repels soil and scratches, and extends the time between stripping cycles from 18 to 36 months.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply & dries quickly: Levels beautifully, no re-coat attack.
- Highest “Off-The-Mop” gloss: Floors look beautiful right from the start.
- Ultra-High Solids: Save time and labour with fewer coats.
- Scuff, scratch and abrasion resistant: Minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Excellent Burnish Response: Easily maintain wet-look gloss for extended period of time.
- Repels Dirt: Stays clean, clear and bright longer.
- Exclusive Micro Molecular Technology: Superior durability, extremely consistent surface excel at long term performance.
- Using Superior Stripper, No-Rinse, No-Scrub Liquifying Stripper: Strip off old finish, paying particular attention to areas under furniture, and build-up areas.
- Remove all stripping solutions from floor with mop or wet dry vacuum.
- If necessary, rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to completely dry.
- Using a clean mop or applicator apply thin uniform coats of Armor Plate Floor Sealer Finish.
- Allow to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes after each coat.
- Do not apply more than 4 coats in a 24 hour period. Floor should be thoroughly dry before traffic is allowed in area.
Buffing and Burnishing:
- Armor Plate Floor Sealer Finish is ideal for use in no-buff or buffing programs using all speeds of buffing or burnishing machines.
- For spray buffing, mop-on or auto-scrubber restoring use Armor Plate Gloss Restorer.
- Damp mop or clean with an automatic scrubber using Armor Plate Neutral Floor Cleaner following label directions.
Scrub and Re-coat:
- When routine maintenance and buffing/burnishing no longer responds as needed, scrub and re-coat using Armor Plate Deep Scrub and Re-coating Cleaner following label directions.