Diversey Taski Vectra Floor Sealer & Finish
High performance fast curing floor finish for use on all internal resilient floors such as vinyl and porous composite tiles. Delivers diamond like brilliance and clarity across a wide variety of surfaces. Can be top coated over any Diversey Sealer for even more flexible floor care solutions
TASKI Vectra is fast curing and extremely hard, with excellent adhesion and scuff resistance which reduces the need for re-coats, saving time and labour.
• Responds well to spray buffing which means floor will retain its gloss for longer between re-coats.
• Excellent gloss and clarity ensuring long term floor appearance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used as a scrub and re-coat finish.
- Resists scuffing, dirt and marking.
- TASKI Vectra gives high levels of gloss, durability and good levelling.
- Suitable for most types of floors.
- Easy to maintain.
- Diamond like brilliance and clarity.
- Resists black heel marks and scuffs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Strip old coatings using a Diversey stripper according to label directions.
- Apply 2-3 coats using a clean mop. If higher gloss is desired apply additional coats.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- Dust, mop or sweep.
- Clean floor using recommended Diversey brands cleaner according to label directions.
- If desired, spray buff or high speed spray buff using recommended Diversey brand floor maintainer to enhance gloss.
PRIOR TO RECOAT
- Dust mop or sweep.
- Deep scrub floor using recommended Diversey brand cleaner according to label directions.
- Apply 1-2 coats using a clean mop.
FOR BEST RESULTS
– Do not dilute.
– Do not use on surfaces colder than 10ºC.
– To avoid contamination, do not return unused product to original container.
– Not intended for use in outdoor areas.