Sampson Cleaning Vinegar
Cleaning Vinegar is a smart, environmentally friendly way to clean, avoiding the use of harsh chemicals. It is effective for killing bacteria and germs due to its level of acidity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Multi functional.
– Environmentally friendly.
– Anti-Bacterial disinfectant.
– Low odour.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SHOWER HEAD –
- Soak with vinegar and water to remove mineral deposits.
- Spray the shower head and then cover with a small plastic bag.
- Let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Thoroughly rinse through.
- Add a small amount of vinegar to your sink dish water when washing greasy pots and pans and it will cut the grease.
DESCALING COFFEE POT
- Clean out mineral deposits in your coffee pot by pouring in one cup of vinegar and one cup of water.
- Follow this up with a full carafe of plain water.
- Pour a cup of vinegar into the bottom of your dishwash when you are ready to run it through a full cycle.
- The vinegar will deodorise, sanitise and make the dishes and glasses sparkle.
TILE & GROUT
- Spray vinegar full strength & allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Then agitate with a scrubbing brush to brighten grout.
- Vinegar will help reduce mildew in the bathroom.
- Clean floors, walls, tiles, drains, windows, grills, shines chrome fittings, kills germs, removes odours.
- Use in laundry to brighten and whiten clothes and remove stains.