Research Products Tanners Choice Shampoo
Tanners Choice Shampoo is a leather cleaner that is simple and safe on all leathers, including the softest or light coloured leather. Deep cleans and conditions via lubrication waxes, emollients that penetrate into the leather as it cleaned. Simply soak a white towel in the solution, squeeze out excess and you are ready to go.
Only apply the PROTECTOR to freshly cleaned or new leather (recommended for use solely by professional leather or upholstery cleaners). This system is NOT suitable for or on Nubuck or suede surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Ensures leather does not dry out or crack prematurely.
– Contains no silicone based products that offer poor protection against hot or oil based spills.
– Provides a clean surface prior to the application of PROTECTOR.
GENERAL CLEAN – Dilute 1:5 with warm water.
- Remove loose cushions and dry vacuum any fabric areas (usually black linings).
- Make the diluted solution as directed.
- Soak a clean white towel with this solution squeezing out excess water.
- Always apply gently in a circular motion, ensuring that foam is agitated on stitching and heavily soiled areas. Whilst still wet “work” tough soiled areas.
- Never rub harshly or use a stiff brush on leather, as they may damage the surface finish.
- Leave a few minutes and wipe off with a dry towel in a circular motion.
- Wash twice if soiling is very heavy, or to increase the quantity of conditioner penetrating into the leather. This should be on “dry look” leather.
- Repeat process if soil still evident.