Research Products Punch
Research Products Punch is a powerful, highly concentrated detergent for cleaning concrete, ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, porcelain and porous stone where it is common for soil to build up in the micro pores of the surface or collect in the ‘hills and valleys’ and grout. Regular cleaning procedures do not prevent the build-up or greying of the surface therefore the aggressive cleaning action of PUNCH penetrates into the pores to lift out old dirt. The results will be immediate, especially when auto scrubbing. Ideal for use in shopping centres, tiled washrooms and toilets, shower blocks, commercial kitchens, restaurants and car parks.
PUNCH HEAVY DUTY is effective in the following applications:
- Ceramic tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Porous stone
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Heavy duty cleaner and degreaser.
– Highly alkaline, fast acting formula.
– Rips soil out of porous tiles and grout.
– Can be applied by mop or auto scrubber.
– PH 13.0 – 14.0.
INITIAL CLEAN – Dilute 1:5 with water.
- Liberally apply detergent to floor by mop, spray or auto-scrub solution without vacuum on.
- Allow detergent to stand for 5 to 15 minutes (re-apply if necessary, to keep solution wet).
- Scrub with clean water in solution tank to rinse.
- Thoroughly rinse with clean water and pick-up with wet/dry vacuum.
MAINTENANCE CLEAN – Dilute 1:25 with water.
Mop & bucket:
- Mop over surface ensuring liberal coverage.
- Agitate with hard bristle broom.
- Mop over surface with clean water.
- Polypropylene, Nylon or Tynex brushes should be used in the order of severity of soil. Polypropylene for the lightest soil, Tynex for the heaviest.
- Once per week, usually on the lightest traffic day, scrub with water only.