Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner
Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner is an industrial strength cleaner for hard surfaces in restaurants.
- Contains a proprietary soap-free multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oil, and food waste. Rather than merely pushing the soil around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula destroys the grease and grime.
- Naturally lifts grease from grout lines.
- Eliminates odours by destroying the organic matter. It does not just mask odours!
- No deck brushing – Simply mop & go!
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and food waste- septic safe.
- pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
Multi Function Enzyme: The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall floor cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
How to Use:
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 100:1. For example: measure out 100mL and pour into 10L bucket of water.
- Make sure to use new mop head to avoid streaking.
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out mop head, leave mop head wet.
- Mop floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of solution – this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
- Ensure that when changing over to the No Rinse floor cleaner use a new mop and bucket.
- When mixing the concentrate into the bucket make sure you use the correct ratio of 100:1 – if you fill the bucket half full then adjust concentrate accordingly.
- One can use either a string mop or a flat head microfibre mop. Better results are achieved with a flat head microfibre mop.
- When first starting with No Rinse Floor Cleaner, one can either high pressure wash floor and then start mopping or one can just start with mopping the floor straight away. With standard mopping, results will occur after a day or two.
- After mopping, rinse mop and stand mop upright in cupboard. Enzymes will carry on working and stop the mop from smelling.
- Do not mix No Rinse floor cleaner with other chemicals as this will deactivate the enzymes.