Sampson Phos 5
Phos 5 is a powerful phosphoric acid based toilet and urinal cleaner with a fresh lasting fragrance. It has been designed to eliminate the toughest stains and build up from urinals, toilet bowls and tiled surfaces.
PHOS 5 ACID CLEANER can be used in a variety of applications including the following:
- Cleaning and disinfecting toilet bowls and urinals.
- Sanitisation of tiled floors and walls in bathrooms.
- Suitable for use as aluminium cleaner also.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Multipurpose bathroom cleaner.
– Superior surfactants.
– Phosphoric acid based.
– Fresh fragrance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use Phos 5 neat for heavily soiled toilets and urinals.
For frequent use in lighter soiling or as a “Total Washroom Cleaner” dilute up to 40:1 with water.
- Flush toilet first, then direct a stream of Phos 5 under the rim.
- Use a toilet brush to swab the solution around the bowls before brushing under the rim.
- Flush the toilet.
- Flush the cistern, apply Phos 5 to the areas to be cleaned.
- Scrub with a brush, and then flush again.
- Ensure all surfaces to be cleaned are wet prior to applying Phos 5 to avoid chemical damage to the surface being cleaned and assist in applying the product evenly.
- Rinse tiles first. Apply by mop using a solution of 250mLs per 10L of warm to hot water.
- Rinse tiles well with clean water at completion.