CRL Bio-Clean – Water Stain Remover
A highly effective paste designed to remove staining left by residual water droplets. Ideal for use on glass in bathrooms & showers as well as automotive & marine vehicles which are exposed to rain.
Stage One Corrosion is defined as glass with light corrosion, and little or no damage to the glass. Stage Two Corrosion occurs when the deposits are no longer on the surface of the glass, but have started to break down the molecular structure of the glass, leaving an etched or white haze on the glass after the stain has been removed. CRL Bio-Clean Water Stain Remover will not repair glass with Stage Two Corrosion.
- Remove dirt and debris from surface prior to applying product.
- Apply to surface with dry or damp cloth.
- PRESS FIRMLY, loosening stain with a rubbing action.
- Rinse with water until residue free.
- Repeat until surface is clean and sparkling.
- An oscillating buffer or microfiber towel may be used for large areas and hard to clean surfaces.
Do not use on surfaces that can be harmed by the use of a mild abrasive. Do not use on plexiglass, soft plastics, or shiny auto paint. Prior to use test product in an inconspicuous area.