Research Products GREASE RELEASE Carpet Spotter Grease, Ink & Paint
Removes a wide range of stubborn stains from multiple fibres. Grease Release is a specialised high performance multi-purpose spotter used for removing oily or tar like stains from carpets and clothing prior to extraction cleaning or washing. Some inks, most paints and latex adhesives and chewing gum are softened allowing them to be scraped free.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Ready to use.
– Fast acting to save valuable time and money.
– High performance, multi purpose formula.
CARPET – Use undiluted.
- Apply a small amount to clean white towel.
- Blot area working from the outside edge of the stain towards the centre.
- Blot residues with a clean white towel to rinse, or extract to remove residue.
PEN GRAFFITI – Use undiluted.
- Test in an inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility.
- Apply and immediately agitate with cloth or brush and wipe off.
CLOTHING – Use undiluted.
- Prior to laundering apply to collars, cuffs, grease and ink stains then launder in the normal manner.