Research Products Spitfire Lavender Carpet Pre Spray
Extremely effective carpet pre-spray used by professionals for domestic and contract cleaning jobs to safely clean and remove tough stains. ‘Fastbreak’ soil remover and quickly emulsifies oily and greasy soils, suspending them from carpet fibres so they rinse free during extraction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Ultra-fast action removes stains.
– Safe on all carpet types.
– Self-neutralising formula meets AS/NZS 3733.
– Economical and highly concentrated formula.
– Low irritant lavender fragrance is subtle allowing a deodorant treatment to be performed after cleaning if necessary.
CARPET PRE SPRAY – Dilute 1:30 for regular soiling, 1:20 for heavy soiling.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly and move furniture or place foil under legs.
- Dilute SPITFIRE LAVENDER as directed. The product can be used with warm or hot water (65-90 oC). Hot water will help improve oily soil removal.
- Pre-test before use. Apply the diluted solution in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 mins and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfer proceeds with cleaning.
- Pre-spray the carpet to be cleaned paying special attention to high traffic or heavily soiled areas. DO NOT saturate carpet. Make sure carpet is consistently wet.
- Allow pre-spray to remain on the carpet for 3–5 minutes. Always work on a manageable area and DO NOT let pre-spray dry before extracting.
- Extract the carpet with clean water and leave it to dry. If necessary, provide ventilation to reduce drying times.