Research Products Odaban E
ODABAN E is one of very few chemicals available that actually combines with un-pleasant odours to create a non-odour. The presence of a quaternary ammonium compound neutralises most of odour causing bacteria and leaves long lasting pleasant fragrance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Safe for use on wool fibres.
- Removes rotting food odours, pet urine odours and cigarette odours.
- Drains deodorised.
- Replace odours with a fresh spicy aroma.
- Neutralises odours caused by bacteria.
CARPET – Dilute 1:5 with water.
- Extraction clean and remove as much odour source as possible.
- Spray ODABAN E dilution lightly over affected area and agitate in.
- Do not rinse.
- For odours that originate in the carpet backing, inject neat ODABAN E into the backing and allow it to dry.
UNSEEN ODOURS – Dilute 1:50 with water in extraction tank.
- Add ODABAN E directly to a machine solution tank (with normal extraction chemical) and perform extraction as normal.
HARD FLOORS – Dilute 1:50 with water.
- Mop contaminated surface & allow to dry.
SPRAY – Dilute 1:5 with water.
- Mist into air & allow to linger.
- Spray directly onto contaminated surface.