Diversey Taski Pro Strip HD Floor Stripper
Description TASKI® Pro Strip HD is a high performance stripper for the removal of tough sealer finishes. TASKI® Pro Strip HD is formulated for rapid bite in and deep penetration of multiple layers of sealer/finishes found in UHS floorcare programs including vinyl composite tile, terrazzo and concrete floors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Works in cool water.
- Variable dilution rate to match the job.
- Effective on a wide range of sealer/finishes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dust, mop with or sweep to remove dust or dirt.
- Dilute 1 part TASKI® Pro Strip HD with 4 -10 parts of cool to warm water depending on build up.
- Apply liberal amounts of solution to the surface to be stripped.
- Let stripper solution soak in for 5-10 minutes. Keep areas to be stripped wet.
- Scrub thoroughly using swing or stripping machine with a stripping pad or brush to break up film.
- Manually strip areas that cannot be reached with the machine.
- Pick-up all of the solution with a clean mop, wet vac or auto scubber. Trail mop as needed if stripper residues are present.
- Rinse floor with clean water using clean mop and bucket or auto scrubber if stripper residues are present.
- Let floor dry completely.
- Inspect floor for any areas requiring further stripping.
- Wash out all equipment before storage.