Chemtech Shock Treatment Heavy Duty Biodegradable Degreaser
Chemtech Shock Treatment is the powerful, concentrated degreaser that makes short work of heavy-duty cleaning. Its biodegradable, solvent-free formula is tough on Aussie dirt, grease and grime but gentle on the environment and your wallet.
Whether you’re a tradie or a DIYer, you’ll get a great result. Apply it with a brush, sponge, spray, degreasing gun, or high-pressure washer. The concentrated formula gets to work fast, converting oil and grease into a water-soluble product that doesn’t contain the hydrocarbons associated with solvent degreaser.
And because it’s water-based, it’s non-flammable, and safe to use on plastic, rubber and glass. You can also use it to clean most metals and alloys, and it won’t cause rust. Even workshop floors and driveways come up a treat.
Future generations will thank you for using the environmentally friendly alternative to clean your engines, equipment parts, and tools.
SHOCK TREATMENT can be used in the following methods:
- Can be applied by brush, sprayer, engine degreasing gun, sponge, foamer or high pressure washer.
- Suitable for driveways, sheds and general external hard surface flooring to degrease.
- Safe for use in automotive and marine industries.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Water based (non solvent) and nonflammable. Converts oil and grease into a water soluble product.
– Will not promote rust.
– Concentrated and economical.
– Safe for use on plastic, rubber, glass and most metals and alloys.
– Australian made
EXTRA HEAVY DUTY – Dilute 1:1 with water.
MEDIUM TO HEAVY DUTY – Dilute 1:5 with water.
GENERAL – Dilute 1:10 with water.
- Apply Shock Treatment to surface with brush, broom, sprayer, engine degreasing gun, sponge, foamer or high pressure washer.
- Allow sufficient contact time on surface but DO NOT allow to dry on surface. Reapply solution as required to prevent from drying on surface.
- Agitate with soft bristle broom, brush, or cloth for heavily built up areas.
- Rinse with clean water on high pressure.