Septone Rain-X Original Glass Water Repellent
Rain-X® Original Glass Water Repellent uses the patented water beading technology to dramatically improve wet weather visibility by repelling rain. Apply the water beading treatment to vehicle exterior glass and the raindrops will fly off the windshield while driving.Rain-X helps improve visibility by repelling rain, sleet and snow.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Contains hydrophobic molecules which bond to the glass surface forming an invisible shield that causes water to bead off for improved visibility.
– Repels rain, sleet and snow making it easier to be more in control while driving in wet weather conditions.
– Can be used on shower screens, pool surrounds & other glass areas to assist beading water.
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating.
- Apply in temperatures above 4 degrees Celsius.
- Apply Rain-X to a small, folded, dry cloth.
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion.
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear.
- Reapply Rain-X to ensure complete and uniform coverage.
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel.