Septone Rain-X Original Glass Water Repellent
Rain-X Original Glass Treatment dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility. Simply apply the treatment to exterior glass and watch the raindrops fly off your windscreen while driving. Rain-X helps improve visibility by repelling rain, sleet and snow.
Features & Benefits:
– Contains hydrophobic molecules which bond to the glass surface forming an invisible shield that causes water to bead off for improved visibility
– Repels rain, sleet and snow making it easier to be more in control while driving in wet weather conditions
– Available a 473ml trigger pack making it easy to store and use
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating.
- Apply in temperatures above 4 degrees Celsius.
- Apply Rain-X to a small, folded, dry cloth.
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion.
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear.
- Reapply Rain-X to ensure complete and uniform coverage.
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel.