RapidClean Neutrol – Low Foaming Detergent
RapidClean Neutrol Low Foaming Detergent is a heavy duty highly concentrated, low foaming neutral detergent. It combines low foam detergency with soil suspending agents.
NEUTROL is suitable for use in autoscrubbers and high pressure washers, with a mop and bucket or a spray and wipe. NEUTROL is suitable for use on floors, walls, benches, tiles and most other
surfaces. It will effectively clean all types of common food soils as well as cooking oils and also motor oils and greases.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly concentrated to ensure economical use rates.
- Low foaming hot or cold.
- Completely neutral – safe on all surfaces.
- Phosphate Free formulation
- Fully biodegradable
- Product registered under Accords Recognised – Environmental Credentials Scheme
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
AUTOSCRUBBERS – Dilute 1 part to 120-150 parts water (1/2 litre per 60 litre autoscrubber tank) or 2-3 cups.
GENERAL CLEANING – Dilute 1 part to 100-150 parts of water (1/3 -1/2 cup per 10 litres water).
- Apply through a hand held spray-on applicator.
- Apply to surface and allow appropriate contact time.
- Rinse clean and allow to air dry
SPRAY AND WIPE – Dilute 1 part to 100 parts water.
- Spray on to surface to be cleaned and wipe over with a lint free cloth or paper towel.
- Allow surfaces to air dry.