Tasman Victor – High Gloss Sealer Finish
APPLICATION Apply two to three coats of VICTOR onto vinyl floor tiles for a superior gloss finish. Application can be either by conventional or spray buff method.
VICTOR will produce a far longer gloss retention than polishes made with conventional polymers. Victor provides excellent black heel and scuff resistance
Features & Benefits:
• Achievement of “wet look” gloss.
• Ability to use low and high speed spray buffing
• Decreased labour and equipment costs for end users through a less frequent need to buff, burnish and recoat; and a reduction in the number of floor stripping operations
• Low ammonia odour
• Excellent recoatability
• Low sensitivity to humidity during application
• Unsurpassed repairability
• Black heel mark wipeability
• Very good resistance to powdering and dusting
• Low tack free time