Sampson Top Stuff
Sampson Top Stuff is a heavy duty powdered degreaser designed for the removal of heavy oil, grease and build up in workshops, garages, kitchens and utensils, removal of protein, fats and cooking oils, even burnt on, from deep fryers, hot plates, kitchen floors etc.
TOP STUFF can be used in the following applications:
- Kitchens and utensils.
- Removal of protein, fats and cooking oils, even burnt on, from deep fryers, hot plates, kitchen floors etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– White in colour.
– Course granulated powder texture.
– No fragrance.
– Multi functional.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Hose surplus dirt from floor.
- Apply TOP-STUF liberally to wet surface and scrub with yard broom.
- Allow to soak and hose down.
- Mop with solution of 1/2 to 1 cup per bucket of hot water.
- Rinse well or mop with clean water.
- Drain oil, refill with clean water, add in 1 cup of TOP-STUF per 20 litres.
- Simmer for 20 to 40 mins, drain and rinse well.
- Can also add utensils, pots, pans baking dishes etc.