Research Products Breakaway Foaming Degreaser
Powerful water-based degreaser suitable for use in the food industry to remove grease and fats from floors, walls and equipment used in food, fish, poultry meat and dairy industries. Can be applied by mop and bucket, spray/wipe, broom and pressure rinse. It may be applied by low pressure foaming equipment for maximum contact time on the surface prior to rinsing. It is ideally suited for restaurants and commercial kitchens. Use for all spray and wipe applications or manual scrubbing operations follow by a potable water rinse.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Various application methods make it extremely versatile
- Particularly effective on protein build-up
- Approved for use in Export Registered Meat Establishments (formally known as AQIS)
- pH 12.5 – 13.5
MANUAL CLEANING – Dilute 1: 5-20 parts hot water.
- Flush or swab soiled equipment with solution. Allow to soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing or agitating to assist soil removal.
- Hose or pressure-wash with clean hot or cold potable water.
PRESSURE WASHING – Dilute 1:20 parts water.
- Cover or remove all food from areas prior to use. Apply by pre-spraying solution on all soiled area, industrial floors and walls.
- Allow up to 10 mins to soak and soften.
- Pressure spray with clean water until foam disappears from all surfaces.
FOAM CLEANING – Dilute 1:5 parts water via foam generator.
- Cover or remove all food from areas prior to use. Apply to all vertical and difficult access areas.
- For best results- adjust the produce thick clinging foam.
- Rinse or pressure flush with clean hot or cold water until foaming disappears.
Always rinse surfaces with potable water after use. Dilution races my vary dependant on soil conditions.