PURELL Antiseptic Hand Gel – Automatic Dispenser
Hand sanitising gel, can be used as a SURGICAL HAND RUB to significantly reduce the number of bacteria on the hands and forearms with sustained effect, prior to surgery or patient care.
PURELL ANTISEPTIC HAND GEL can be used in the following applications:
- Dual Formula, can be used as a hand sanitser as well as a waterless surgical scrub in healthcare settings
- 1.1 mL efficacious use as Alcohol Based Hand Rub or 3mL for 120 seconds as Waterless Surgical Scrub
Features & Benefits:
- 3 hour broad spectrum residual efficacy
- Fragrance, dye and CHG-free
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- Fast-drying formula with skin conditioners
- Made with 100% naturally renewable ethanol
- Biodegradable formula
- Certified by Ecospecifier Global GreenTag™ and EcoLogo™ to meet their standard (UL 2784) for hand cleaners and hand soaps
- HALAL certified
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
Dispenser Sold Separately.