Polivac Terminator Carpet Extractor
When you want a compact carpet extraction machine specifically designed for smaller areas and upholstery, you can rely on Polivac’s decade of experience in carpet extraction technology. The terminator is a portable and compact carpet extraction machine that fits into the back of most station wagons. Ideal for small scale carpet cleaning and flood recovery.
Comes complete with 5m solution hose, 5m vacuum hose, and a 12″ 2-jet stainless steel wand to help you handle any job!
*Optional 10 metre hose available.
All-Australian designed and built, replacement parts available for purchase upon request.
- VACUUM SYSTEM – 2 x 1100 watt 2 stage suspension-mounted bypass vac. motors
- PUMP – 220 psi, 240 volts electric diaphragm pump driven by inbuilt motor
- WORKING PRESSURE – Factory set to 220 psi
- CAPACITIES – Solution tank: 50 litres (11 gals.) Recovery tank: 20 litres (5.28 gals.)
- WEIGHT – 34KG
- BODY – Fibreglass with aluminium frame
- WHEELS – 4 lockable castor wheels
- HANDLES – Easy grip stainless steel
- SWITCHES – Push-button illuminating
- LEAD – 20 metre, heavy-duty, flexible, safety rubber
- STANDARD INCLUSIONS –
- OPTIONAL – 10 metre hose
- DIMENSIONS – 740x580x800
- WARRANTY – 1 Year on motor and parts, 3 years Conditional Warranty on body
- 5 metre Solutions hose.
- 5 metre Vacuum hose.
- Wand with 2 jet, 30cm spray system.
CLEAR DOME – A POWERFUL DEMONSTRATION OF TERMINATOR’S EXTRACTION POWER
Get a clear picture of the solution pickup …and all the grit and grime being removed. Perfect for showing Clients how thoroughly their carpet is being cleaned.
FIBREGLASS BODY AND ALUMINIUM FRAME – ULTRA STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT
Rounded design ‘Euro-style’ fibreglass body ensures reduced risk of damage to furniture and fittings. Durability ‘plus’ with Terminator’s aluminium frame.
This machine has a compact body hence can easily fit into the back of small cars and easy to manoeuvre.