Research Products All Round Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo
Carpet shampoo detergent with encapsulating technology and fabric protector, specially developed to provide ultimate cleaning performance, particularly on greasy and heavily stained carpet.
Suitable for use on synthetic and wool carpets and as general upholstery spotter. The primary application is with carpet bonnets however it can be used with shampoo machine, Duplex, Rotawash or Wizard machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Removes stains that would normally require spotting prior to shampooing.
- Safe for use on wool fibres.
- Embodies solvents that remove oily stains and soils.
- Brightens hard to clean carpet fibres.
- Generates low moisture “Dry Foam” that leaves carpet dry minutes after cleaning.
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpet using a recommended upright vacuum cleaner.
- Dilute ALL ROUND depending on soil level. Heavy soil: 1 to 15 parts water Medium soil: 1 to 25 parts water Light soil: 1 to 40 parts water. Pre-test the solution in an inconspicuous area before use.
- Pre-spray area approximately 10 – 20 m2 of carpet.
- Soak pad in bucket with the diluted solution and attach to rotary scrubber (use a slow-speed rotary scrubbing machine fitted with a nylon brush or bonnet to work the solution into the carpet and produce light foam which holds the soil).
- Operate the machine going first across the room, then diagonally opposite, i.e. north to south, then east to west.
- Let the carpet dry.
- Dry vacuum the carpet to remove the encapsulated soils.
- Re-open area to traffic.