Tasman Fabcon Liquid Fabric Softener
FABCON performs two roles in one operation – it softens fabrics as well as eliminating static charge on the fabric. FABCON leaves fabrics fragrantly fresh, easy to iron and wrinkle free.
- Used during the final rinse cycle after the laundering of towels and bed linen and to reduce the static cling in polyester and other synthetic garments.
- FABCON can be used in both top and front loading washing machines.
- FABCON can also be employed in on premise laundries as found in motels, nursing homes, hospitals and hotels.
Features & Benefits:
– Concentrated liquid
– Ensures economical dose rates
– Contains a bacteriastat
– Leaves clothes sanitised and germ free
– Contains a high quality perfume
– Leaves a fresh floral fragrance on the garment
– Has antistatic properties
– Reduces static charge on synthetic garments to allow for easy ironing