Armor Plate – Floor Stripper
No Rinse Liquefying Stripper. A 55% active speed stripper that easily cuts through multi-layers of burnished floor finish. This “true” no rinse stripper does not contain potassium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide, yet, is the fastest working liquifier on the market. Low foaming and no rinse features make this product a must for all professional floor care systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– No rinse formula
– Low Foaming – Over 55% Active
– Contains NO Corrosive Materials
– Easy to Use and Fast Acting
– Pleasant Sassafras Fragrance
For the rapid removal of all floor finishes and waxes from resilient flooring including: vinyl, vinyl asbestos, vinyl composition, asphalt, linoleum, and rubber tiles. Also ideal for finished non-resilients such as: terrazzo, marble, ceramic, quarry tile, ceramic, quarry tile, concrete, and poured epoxy flooring. Although excellent for any type of equipment, greatest savings are realized when using automatic scrubbing equipment.
Mop/Wet Vacuum Stripping System:
- Dilute in cold or mildly warm water from 1 part product to 2 parts water for heavily built-up or highly burnished finishes, to 1 part product to 5 parts water for normal build up.
- Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry and allow to stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Agitate with a mop and then remove solution and old finish with a wet vacuum.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly and apply new finish as directed by manufacturer.
- If complete stripping is not accomplished repeat above procedure before re-application of new finish.
Floor Machine Stripping System:
- Dilute and apply product as above using a dilution of 1 part product to 16 parts water varying according to build-up conditions.
- Product may be applied with a mop or Automatic Scrubber.
- Allow to stand for 3 to 5 minutes, scrub with a rotary floor machine or automatic scrubber equipped with stripping pads.
- Remove solution and old finish with a wet vacuum and allow floor to dry completely.
- If desired, a rinsing step can be added.
- Apply new finish per manufactures recommendation.
Note: As some asphalt tiles may be damaged by prolonged soaking in concentrated strippers, a spot test is recommended before general use. following label directions.